15 Powerful Questions to Bring You Back to Your Truth
If you’re anything like me, you often pretend not to know what you want to do in life, what your interests are, what actually lights you on fire. You fall into the victim trap. You find yourself asking an endless stream of “whys,” with no solution in sight.
Fear no more, help is here. Next time you’re not sure of something, try asking yourself one or more of these questions. They will guide you back to yourself. Back to your truth.
- What would I do if I was not afraid?
- If money wasn’t an issue, what would I be doing?
- Am I being pulled towards love? Or am I running away from fear?
- What does acting like the person I already am look like?
- Is where I am and what I’m doing now a "HELL YES?"
- What can’t I stop thinking about?
- If I was lying on my death bed, what do I want to say I did with my life?
- What are my values? What does acting in accordance with them look like?
- It’s three years in the past and I’m imagining this moment. How do I imagine myself wanting to feel when I take action despite my worries?
- What does not settling for anything less than an exceptional experience on this Earth look like? -adapted from Noelle Cordeaux Catalyst Life Coaching Podcast Episode 1
- “What do you really want? Are you willing to pay the price?” -Benjamin P. Hardy
- What would my child self tell me?
- “If you knew the answer, what would it be?” -Rita Tourigny
- What can I learn from this? What’s the hidden message?
- If I silenced my mind and listened to my heart, what would it tell me?
I hope these questions bring you hope and comfort in moments when you’re not sure what to do. Always go inward. You are a treasure chest filled to the brim with all the answers and truths you ever need to know. Trust yourself. Then act like you do.
If you're looking for someone to help guide you through these questions and lead you to your truth, schedule a session with Stephanie.
Want to work with a group of coaches and learn how to coach others through the process of finding their truth? Check out the Catalyst Coaching Intensive.